KanDu Rides Pricing
KanDu Rides Terms of Service
Please check all boxes to agree to indicate you have read and agreed to all terms
Parent Last Name
1. Upon acceptance of this contract, KanDu Rides LLC agrees to provide transportation to and/or from the pre-arranged destinations and dates of service. KanDu Rides transportation services will be provided in accordance with the rules and regulations as set forth by the California Public Utilities Commission and the State of California.
2. Our rates are based on group transportation. We will do our best effort to provide reasonable drive times, but at times routes and drive times may be extended to accommodate other riders. We will do our best to always keep our pick-up/drop off times as close as possible to the schedule times. All riders need to be ready at prearranged time/location to keep vehicle on schedule.
3. Due to consideration for all our customers, maximum wait time is 4 minutes for extra-curricular transportation (2 minutes for school transportation). Please ensure rider is ready and waiting at scheduled pickup time. If child is not at the agreed pickup location, we will make 2 attempts to contact the rider/parent. If unsuccessful to contact anyone, the vehicle will depart at the driver's discretion. Parent contact numbers will be notified before departure and a no show fee of $10 will be assessed to the account.
4. Seat belts or child restraints chairs are required for all passengers riding on KanDu Rides vehicles in accordance with the California Vehicle Code Section 27360. Seatbelts are required to be worn at all times. KanDu Rides reserves the right to terminate transportation for any child that does not cooperate with the use of seat belts or car seats.
5. KanDu Rides reserves the right to cancel this agreement without notice at any time due to disciplinary problems with a child while riding in our vehicles.
6. KanDu Rides is not liable for the health, safety or welfare of your child once your child has been dropped off at the agreed destination.
7. Any damage to our property caused by the rider is the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian.
8. KanDu Rides will follow the drop-off instructions as specified at the time of booking. Any changes to the initial instructions needs to be submitted in writing (Email/Text) by the Parent/Guardian.
9. KanDu Rides is not liable for any items left in the vehicles. Drivers will remind children to gather their belongings at every drop-off location but cannot be held responsible for any items left behind in the vehicle.
I agree to all KanDu Rides
Upload supported file (Max 15MB)
I agree to the terms & conditions
Enter a number
Request a Quote
Thank you for completing
Book a Ride
Customer Ride Booking Form
Terms of Service
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
CALL (858) 322-1463